Thursday, April 19, 2012

Furniture Hunting : Report 4

I am a little embarrassed to blog about this but I just got to share!What was a trip to Grand Teak Furniture in Puchong to just drop off the railway slippers to replace the dining table legs ended up in ME making another purchase!I saw a beautiful console / buffet table that would fit perfectly at the dining area. Perfect for keeping place mats, coasters and even cutlery. I just got to have it the moment I laid eyes on it. I don't know if you ever had this feeling, it's like the moment you've laid eyes on something, it catches your eye and you know you've got to have it, it's yours!Well that is what happened to me! So let me introduce you to our latest teak buffet table that has joined our family!

The new console / buffet table

The view from the side ~ note the carved panel

The drawers ~ two carved flower drawersWe have asked them to make another drawer in the centre ~ don't want wasted space
The carved flower panel which will be made into a drawer

No comments:

Post a Comment