Thursday, July 30, 2015

Furniture Refurbishment ~ We found more Chairs

CRAZY US!

We found more rattan chairs and of course we had to have it! Someone had thrown away six white color rattan chairs.  We took only one as the others were rotting.  

Funny how I have always wanted white rattan chairs and now that I found them, I want to spray them bright lemon yellow, and that is just what I did.  This rattan chair will be used in my craft room.

Brought home two rattan chairs but only one was in good condition.
After spray paint ~ the bright lemon  yellow.
The rattan chair in the midst of being spray painted.

1 comment:



  1. ASASA Kitchens best kitchen renovation toronto company.Asasa Kitchens caters from New Kitchen Intallation, Custom Design Kitchens, Kitchen Remodel and Refacing.Also asasa kitchen offers kitchen cabinets,kitchen Tiles,Kitchen Quartz Countertop,kitchen faucets.

    ReplyDelete